[torquedev] EXTRA_DIST reminder

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Wed Jul 21 20:03:47 MDT 2010

Some other files that are probably missing from EXTRA_DIST.

contrib/diag
contrib/pbsweb-lite-0.95.tar.gz
contrib/qpool.gz
contrib/README.pbstools
README.coding_notes
README.new-attrs
README.new-momarch
torque.test

Note that the README files in the root dir were created by me and I purposely did not bother adding them because I assumed that anyone doing development would check out the subversion repo.