[torquedev] 2.3.12 Release

Joshua Bernstein jbernstein at penguincomputing.com
Wed Jul 21 18:02:00 MDT 2010

David,

I'd just like to add two things:

1) I think you ment 2.3.11 in the subject line, not .12

2) When bugs and what not are fixed and noted in the CHANGELOG, it would
be hugely helpful to also note which bugs these fixes or feature
requests go against. This way, people can go back and reference the bug
report to see if upgrading will solve their problem.

This tactic has proved so useful for us here at Penguin, that whenever a
bit of code gets checked in, a bug number *must* be supplied, otherwise
CVS/SVN aborts the commit.

-Joshua Bernstein
Penguin Computing