[torquedev] Subversion 2.5-fixes branch created

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Tue Jul 20 16:22:09 MDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 01:59:23PM -0400, Glen Beane alleged:
> On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 1:51 PM, Ken Nielson
> <knielson at adaptivecomputing.com> wrote:

> >> Just making sure:
> >> Does that mean that NUMA will be in 2.6? Or is the numbering going
> >> straight to 3.0?
> >>

> > The numbering is going straight to 3.0
> >

> If 3.0 gets delayed too much we could always to an interm 2.6.0
> release by branching the 2.5-fixes to make a 2.6 branch, but I agree
> the focus should be on 3.0

The determinant should be compatibility. If one can easily upgrade to the next
release, then it should be a 2.6.x. If not, then it should be a 3.0.

Let's leave trunk at 2.6.0 for now. If need be, it can be bumped up to 3.0.0

University of Southern California

Life is Good!