[torquedev] README.cygwin editing help

Igor Ilyenko valexa at newman.bas-net.by
Tue Jul 20 06:39:56 MDT 2010

Ken,

> It looks like SeCreateTokenPrivilege is only changed if the MOM is
> changed.
> Is that correct?
> If so do we only need to reboot the computer if you run
> './contrib/AddPrivileges --add mom'?

The SeCreateTokenPrivilege is required for pbs_mom almost in all
variants (except two).
And any change of this privilege (set or unset) goes on only after
system reboot.

I consider it deserves mention.

In other cases reboot isn't required.
Server reboot is a hard work. :-)

I've left in attached diff only this reminder as the most important.
Also I've added a contents and full names of privileges according to
Windows Control Panel.

--

Igor  Ilyenko

Software Architect

United Institute of Information Problems NAS of Belarus
http://uiip.bas-net.by