[torquedev] README.cygwin editing help

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Mon Jul 19 11:55:46 MDT 2010

Igor,

I applied your changes except for the following.

-You will need to reboot your computers so that the new privileges take effect.

+You should reboot your computers so that the SeCreateTokenPrivilege take effect.

+You should restart your Torque components so that the other privileges take effect.

The reason I did not include the first change because 'new privileges' will imply SeCreateTokenPrivilege.
I did not include the second because we are already rebooting the computer so the TORQUE components will need to be restarted.

Let me know if I am wrong in my assumptions.

Ken