[torquedev] README.cygwin editing help

Igor Ilyenko valexa at newman.bas-net.by
Mon Jul 19 11:25:11 MDT 2010

Ken,

I thank you for your remarks about README.cygwin.
I thank particularly Chris for his valuable changes.

This is very right decision to use a philosophy of small steps.

Chris have taken the first step.
I've taken the second step.

The README.cygwin diff is attached.

Who is the following?

--

Igor  Ilyenko

Software Architect

United Institute of Information Problems NAS of Belarus
http://uiip.bas-net.by