[torquedev] README.cygwin editing help

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Fri Jul 16 17:02:15 MDT 2010

First of all I want to thank Igor Ilyenko, Yauheni Charniauski and
Vikentsi Lapa for getting TORQUE working with Cygwin. I also appreciate
the contribution of the README.cygwin file. They did a great job
considering English is not their first language. I speak Mandarin
Chinese but I doubt I could write a document for TORQUE that would meet
the standards for Chinese.

Without minimizing their contribution I am asking if there is anyone out
there who has installed and used TORQUE on Cygwin that would be willing
to edit the README.cygwin file so it is more consistent with English
grammar?

Thanks

Ken Nielson
Adaptive Computing