[torquedev] 2.5 Release

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Thu Jul 15 10:08:06 MDT 2010

On 07/15/2010 09:54 AM, David Beer wrote:

> [...]
So if the stance is that job arrays will not be backward compatible we
will need to make it clear to users who upgrade. That means we will need
to post it in more than one place.

Speaking of documenting, we need to get the array changes into the
documents asap.

Other features that will need to be documented are the support for procs
and a new MOM config option "alias_server_name".

What other new features have we added that need to be documented.

Ken