[torquedev] 2.5 Release

Joshua Bernstein jbernstein at penguincomputing.com
Wed Jul 14 14:56:55 MDT 2010

David,

I have no objections as our limited testing has been going well. Though
my thoughts would just be around clearly posting a CHANGELOG or
something similar as to what actually has been changed or fixed from
previous versions.

In the past, we sometimes get this on post to the list, or if we're
lucky a CHANGES file in the tarball, but ideally I'd like to see
something posted easy a website. Again, I'm making a point for a
community website here.

With the 2.5.0 release we have the opportunity to start fresh and start
to make some improvements around policy.

-Joshua Bernstein
Penguin Computing