[torquedev] 2.5 Release

David Beer dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com
Wed Jul 14 12:51:12 MDT 2010

Hi all,

In my understanding, we had one bug reported for the beta release that has been addressed already. I'm referring to the bug Martin Siegert reported about resources_avail.

Troy Baer also reported issues with the build, but we believe that this is an issue with TORQUE and UV, and isn't pertinent to the release of TORQUE 2.5.

What I'm saying is, testing appears to be going well, and barring any major setbacks we intend to release 2.5.0 on Friday, July 16th. We are confident that the 2.5 release will be stable and are anxious to deliver the new functionality to our community.

--
David Beer | Senior Software Engineer
Adaptive Computing