[torquedev] torque 2.5: resources_avail changes?

Martin Siegert siegert at sfu.ca
Sat Jul 10 18:32:08 MDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 09, 2010 at 04:05:40PM -0700, Martin Siegert wrote:

> Qmgr: set server resources_avail.procs = 16
> qmgr: Syntax error - cannot locate attribute
> set server resources_avail.procs = 16

Can anybody here on this list use "set server resources_availiable.xyz ..."
with torque-2.5?

Instead of just reading in a configuration with

qmgr < torque_server.conf

I also tried to just used a serverdb that was created with torque-2.4.8.
In that case "qmgr -c 'p s' | grep resources_available" shows

set server resources_available.ncpus = 1280
set server resources_available.nodect = 160
set server resources_available.procs = 1280

but when I try to change this, I get the same error:

Qmgr: set server resources_available.procs = 16
qmgr: Syntax error - cannot locate attribute
set server resources_available.procs = 16
                                     ^
- Martin