[torquedev] pbs_mom requires libpcap and libpam

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Thu Jul 8 12:08:12 MDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 08, 2010 at 12:00:43PM -0600, David Beer alleged:

Since configure defaults to without-pam, and libpam is only linked inside of
the pam directory, I don't understand how pbs_mom could possibly requiring
libpam and libpcap... no matter how badly the OS was imaged.

Until Troy provides output, I don't know what is going on.

University of Southern California

Life is Good!