[torquedev] pbs_mom requires libpcap and libpam

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Thu Jul 8 11:54:08 MDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 08, 2010 at 09:53:15AM -0400, Baer, Troy alleged:
> 1.  Installing the SLES libcap-devel and pam-devel RPMs were required to
> build this version of TORQUE, which was not the case with earlier
> versions.  Particularly vexing is pam-devel, as I had explicitly
> disabled PAM support at configure time and yet pam-devel was required to
> link pbs_mom.

I need to see the output of this. There is no reason why pbs_mom should be
linking to libpcap or libpam.

libpam is only used by the PAM module. And you the word "pcap" doesn't even
exist in the source.

University of Southern California

Life is Good!