[torquedev] USEJOBCREATE

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Thu Jul 8 09:40:36 MDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 08, 2010 at 09:53:15AM -0400, Baer, Troy alleged:
> 2.  There appears to be no way to disable whatever feature turns on the
> C compiler flag -DUSEJOBCREATE -- is that intentional?

It's intentional in that when ataufer added the USEJOBCREATE lines to
configure.ac he didn't add conditional code.

Is this a problem? It was obviously assumed that everyone on Cray would want to
use the job_create feature.

Also, we have the path hard-coded to /opt/cray/job/default/lib64. Is that Ok?
I'm sure I would have complained about that at the time.

University of Southern California

Life is Good!