[torquedev] TORQUE 2.3.9 and 2.4.4 released

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Fri Jan 22 13:53:35 MST 2010

Joshua Bernstein wrote:

> Ken Nielson wrote:
>> TORQUE version 2.3.9 and 2.4.4 were released January 12, 2010.
>>
>> Both versions include a fix to a problem where non-root users could
>> not do manager or operator tasks even though they were included in
>> the operators and managers lists.  For example a user could not
>> terminate pbs_server even though the user was given access.
>>
>> See the CHANGELOG files for more details about what has been fixed
>> since the previous versions.
>
> As a suggestion, could the CHANGELOG be posted on the Website as well
> as included in the tarball? It would make it nice to be able to skim
> it over without having to download the tarball first... Just a thought.
>
> -Josh
Josh,

It is done.

There is now a CHANGELOG directory on the downloads page at
http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/

There is a change log for 2.3.9, 2.4.4 and the latest snapshots for
2.3-fixes and 2.4-fixes. Each file is named by its release with a
.CHANGELOG extention.

I hope this is what you were looking for.

Ken