[torquedev] max_user_queuable broken in 2.4.8 ?

Chris Samuel samuel at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Dec 30 19:04:33 MST 2010


On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 03:14:17 AM David Beer wrote:

> I tested that as well and was unable to reproduce the error. I submitted
> 1000 jobs and set the limit to 1, and then tried to submit 20, none of
> which were accepted. I then tried it with a limit of 100, and I couldn't
> get any to submit there either. So far I'm not able to reproduce this
> problem...

I've just tried with a test queue too and couldn't reproduce
it now either. Very strange!  I'm loathe to load one of the
production systems up with 14,000 jobs just to try and reproduce
it so it might need to wait until I get back to the office next
week and can build a VM to experiment with..

Happy New Year all!

cheers!
Chris
-- 
Christopher Samuel          Senior Systems Administrator
VLSCI - Victorian Life Sciences Computational Initiative
Email: samuel at unimelb.edu.au Phone: +61 (0)3 903 55545
          http://www.vlsci.unimelb.edu.au/


More information about the torquedev mailing list