[torquedev] max_user_queuable broken in 2.4.8 ?

David Beer dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com
Thu Dec 30 09:14:17 MST 2010

----- Original Message -----

> > > Hmmm...that is odd.
> >
> > My thoughts exactly! Would it matter that the user was already
> > way over the limit that I'd set ?
> >
> > I might create a test queue and experiment with that.
> >

> As in, the user was already over the limit before you made one? I can
> test that as well. I'll get back to you.

I tested that as well and was unable to reproduce the error. I submitted 1000 jobs and set the limit to 1, and then tried to submit 20, none of which were accepted. I then tried it with a limit of 100, and I couldn't get any to submit there either. So far I'm not able to reproduce this problem...

--
David Beer
Direct Line: 801-717-3386 | Fax: 801-717-3738