[torquedev] max_user_queuable broken in 2.4.8 ?

Chris Samuel samuel at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Dec 29 16:54:17 MST 2010

On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 02:31:37 AM David Beer wrote:

> Perhaps Glen will find something different, but I was unable to reproduce
> the problem:

Hmm, just a hunch, does it still work if you have a submit filter
in place ?

> If Glen is also unable to reproduce things, I would check that all of the
> queues have the limit applied, and make sure that it isn't somehow
> circumvented by a routing queue.

We only have 2 queues (both execution queues) and they both
seem to have the limits in place:

[root at bruce-m ~]# qmgr -c 'p s' | grep max_user_queuable
set queue batch max_user_queuable = 4000
set queue smp max_user_queuable = 4000

cheers!
Christopher Samuel          Senior Systems Administrator
          http://www.vlsci.unimelb.edu.au/