[torquedev] Turning off libtool

Michael Jennings mej at lbl.gov
Wed Dec 15 15:59:58 MST 2010

On Wednesday, 15 December 2010, at 23:05:51 (+0100),
"Mgr. ?imon T?th" wrote:

> What I'm seeing is libtool linking against libraries that don't exist in
> Makefile, specifically scheduler gets linked against all libraries that
> are only specified in the server Makefile. Plus some of the libraries
> aren't specified anywhere.
>
> This happens even for a clean build.

Did you investigate the .la files, or remove them, as I previously
mentioned?  I highly recommend it.  I can almost guarantee that's the
cause of your issue.

We may be able to pinpoint it more precisely if you can provide the
exact failures you're seeing (i.e., the libtool command line and
subsequent output).

Michael

--
Michael Jennings <mej at lbl.gov>