[torquedev] Avoiding a full Torque fork

"Mgr. Šimon Tóth" SimonT at mail.muni.cz
Wed Dec 8 08:23:47 MST 2010

> Creating a new fork would certainly not be new. Garrick Staples has maintained and supported the 2.1 branch for quite some time.

The problem is that we are very aggressive with new features. We do
provide more stable version for sites that require stabler versions, but
generaly, we are trying to use the newest out there (specifically in our
experimental environment).

> Other opinions?

Sorry, this was not sent to the mailing list :)
It's in CC now.

--
Mgr. Šimon Tóth