[torquedev] Unofficial NUMA Stable Release

David Beer dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com
Tue Aug 31 17:10:12 MDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm not sure how many of our users are operating on NUMA systems, (UV, Altix, etc.) but we now have a build of TORQUE for NUMA that is stable and is currently in use at multiple sites worldwide. We can call this our unofficial release for NUMA, and this takes care of cpuests, including proper memory fencing, and other basic needs for a NUMA resource manager. Instructions on setup can be found in README.NUMA, and please reply with any questions.

Additionally, if you are a Moab user, Moab can schedule on NUMA systems with special configuration.

Here is the download url:

http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/snapshots/torque-2.6.0-snap.201008311702.tar.gz

Cheers,

--