[torquedev] TORQUE 2.5.2 release candidate. Code freeze

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Tue Aug 31 16:57:21 MDT 2010

Hi all,

There is a new TORQUE 2.5.2 snapshot at http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/snapshots/torque-2.5.2-snap.201008311631.tar.gz

There are currently no outstanding bugs for this release. We are doing a code freeze and will not be making any changes except for critical bugs.

The items that have changed for this snapshot are as follows:

allow input of walltime in the format of [DD]:HH:MM:SS

Fix the node check script so that it only clears the down state when we're actually checking again

changed type cast for calloc of ioenv from sizeof(char) to sizof(char *)

Please download this snapshot and let us know if it is good or if you have found problems.

Thanks

Ken Nielson
Adaptive Computing