[torquedev] I'm out!

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 10:40:34 MDT 2010

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 12:31 PM, Garrick Staples <garrick at usc.edu> wrote:
> I out! I'm done! Unsubscribe me from the lists!
>
> I will be traveling around the world for the next 2 months and would like to
> reduce my email traffic down to nothing while I am gone.
>
> I am driving from Beijing to Paris in my '59 VW Cabriolet with the "Peking to
> Paris Vintage Car Rally" followed by 3 weeks of touring France and England with
> my girlfriend.
>
> http://pekingparis.com/
> http://car106.blogspot.com/

please don't send administrative requests to the list ;)

have fun Garrick,  too bad we won't be seeing you in New Orleans this
year!  It sounds like it will be an amazing experience - I'm very
jealous!  I dream for the day when i can say "see ya" to this list and
head to the Himalayas for a mountaineering adventure.