[torquedev] request for input on the latest 2.3.12 snapshot

Joshua Bernstein jbernstein at penguincomputing.com
Wed Aug 25 16:06:40 MDT 2010

Hi Ken,

Penguin has actually been tracking the 2.3.x branch for a while now. We
stayed away from 2.4 given all of its issues and have been waiting for a
stable 2.5 to roll into the latest Scyld update.

Anyway, this 2.3.12 snapshot looks clean to me. I notice no difference
from our solid 2.3.10 version.

-Joshua Bernstein
Penguin Computing