[torquedev] New snapshot for 2.5.2 release candidate

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 12:48:22 MDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 2:31 PM, Joshua Bernstein
<jbernstein at penguincomputing.com> wrote:
> Ken,
>
> The only major issue I see is the presense of
> $SERVER_SPOOL_DIR/kens_logs. You probably don't want that to ship as
> part of the release. Likely some old debugging code got checked in that
> should be pulled out.

I had noticed this a week or two ago and I _think_ I removed the
directory from pbs_mkdirs.in (I'm now wondering if I committed my
change).  If I did commit it, then someone just needs to run
autoreconf (2.5 still tracks the files generated by the autotools,
these are no longer in the repository in trunk)