[torquedev] DRMAA Native specification

Scott Wilson scott at epistemy.com
Wed Aug 25 04:03:30 MDT 2010

Mariusz,
That's excellent. It works with both my C and, more importantly, the Java that will end up in production. The native spec works, and it returns sensible error messages when you try to do something that isn't supported. Hurrah!

To the developers in general, where are the limitations of the included DRMAA bindings documented? The only reference I can find to them is the --enable-drmaa configuration option.

Regards,
Scott

Scott Wilson
Epistemy