[torquedev] GPU Cluster Support

Joshua Bernstein jbernstein at penguincomputing.com
Tue Aug 3 14:21:10 MDT 2010

Hello Chris,

I'm just sure what functionality you are looking for exactly inside of
TORQUE to support GPUs. Here at Penguin we've been shipping TORQUE
combined with our Scyld ClusterWare software integrated loosely with
GPUs. If you could provide a bit more information on the functionality
you desire, perhaps our development team here at Penguin could pick up
the patches from Adaptive Computing, as then everybody would benefit and
we could remove some of the load from AC.

-Joshua Bernstein
Software Development Manager
Penguin Computing