[torquedev] [torqueusers] 3.0-alpha branch added to TORQUE subversion tree

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Thu Apr 22 12:27:34 MDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 12:17:35PM -0600, Ken Nielson alleged:
> Let me know if you have questions. The code does run. We were able to
> get it to work on a 3000 plus node cluster. But I am sure there is much
> to flesh out.

That's very cool that it is already running! Congrats!

I assume the final design won't leave it up to the user, right?  It should just
be a server-wide config that is set once (or automatically by).

University of Southern California

Life is Good!