[torquedev] [torqueusers] Change in interactive job behavior from previous torque versions.

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 12:08:14 MDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 2:01 PM, David Beer <dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com>wrote:

> You're right. We'll try to be more open. Thanks for your help.

thanks!  It is a process to move TORQUE towards a true community effort.
Hopefully more members of the community can step up help.

It would be nice if developers made more use of the torquedev mailing list
to discuss some of these changes before they are made.  We could probably
catch more of this type of issue before it ends up impacting users.