[torquedev] torque trunk-3545 cygwin patch

Igor Ilyenko valexa at newman.bas-net.by
Thu Apr 15 11:41:52 MDT 2010

Garrick Staples wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 08:45:45PM +0300, Igor Ilyenko alleged:
>

>> -   #./configure --disable-unixsockets
>> +   #./configure --disable-unixsockets --disable-gcc-warnings [--disable-daemons]
>>

> This should get fixed so that the default './configure' does the right thing.
>
> Recommending '--disable-gcc-warnings' is dumb. Fix the compiler warnings.

Very reasonable sentence.

But Cygwin 1.7 is very thriving releaze now.

They got in five versions for three weeks.

I suggest to wait for a little while.

And then we will remove '--disable-gcc-warnings' without fail.

--

Igor  Ilyenko

Software Architect

United Institute of Information Problems NAS of Belarus
http://uiip.bas-net.by