[torquedev] CMake'ing Torque

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Wed Apr 7 17:44:37 MDT 2010

Hiya,

On 07/04/10 09:58, Dominique Belhachemi wrote:

> I am using Torque on Debian right now and am creating CMake files for
> Torque.

Can I request that we please stick to configuration systems that
don't have dependencies external to distros please ?

Debian rocks, but due to ISV requirements a lot of HPC systems
use RHEL/CentOS and cmake is not packaged in those distros.

I for one would prefer not to put an extra obstacle into the
way for people wanting to use Torque. Same goes for Maui...

cheers!