[torquedev] CMake'ing Torque

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Tue Apr 6 20:25:27 MDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 06, 2010 at 07:58:47PM -0400, Dominique Belhachemi alleged:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Thanks for working on Torque. It is a great software.
> I am using Torque on Debian right now and am creating CMake files for
> Torque.
>
> My goal is to simplify the configuration and compiling procedure for
> Torque. Once this is finished, Torque can be easily configured and used
> on a variety of architectures where CMake is available.
>
> It is not necessary to touch any existing files. All what happens is to
> add a CMakeLists.txt file to some folders. Mostly there where you can
> find a Makefile.am right now.
>
> Would this be helpful for the Torque project?

Recently asked:
http://www.supercluster.org/pipermail/torquedev/2010-January/001873.html

Same answer:
http://www.supercluster.org/pipermail/torquedev/2010-January/001875.html

I still don't understand why anyone would want to convert an actively
maintained autoconf setup that runs well on every platform.

University of Southern California

Life is Good!