[torquedev] acl_hosts and job submission

Craig West cwest at vpac.org
Mon Apr 5 19:43:41 MDT 2010

Ken

On 31/03/10 04:32, Ken Nielson wrote:
> At this point it appears the acl_host has no real effect. What am I missing?

I have used acl_hosts to define which nodes can be used in a queue.
You also need to define acl_host_enable=false for that queue. This
information is used by MAUI (in my example) and is part of the Classes
definition.

I don't know what it was originally meant for, but I know what I am
using for was a documented method for restricting which nodes a queue
could access (more than one queue can still access each node).

Craig.