[torquedev] Adding files to compilation

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Wed Sep 9 11:53:29 MDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 09, 2009 at 02:29:36PM +0200, Simon Toth alleged:
> I'm trying to add files to libpbs, the problem is, that I don't know how.
>
> I thought that adding them into Makefile.am (and rebuilding the
> Makefile.in + configure) will be enough, but obviously it isn't.

Yup, just add it to libtorque_la_SOURCES and it should be compiled and linked
in.

Make sure Makefile.in was actually rebuilt.  I like 'autoreconf -v -f -i'.

University of Southern California

How poor are they that have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees?