[torquedev] ipv6 branch

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Fri Oct 23 14:46:15 MDT 2009

I've checked in an initial attempt at merging trunk into the ipv6 branch.  It's
not pretty.

The number of conflicting files was just unbelievable.  Unfortunately, the ipv6
branch and trunk had huge, and different, style changes done to the whole
source tree.  First I had undo that change in ipv6, and then manually go
through a few dozen files trying to merge the conflicts.

The result isn't anywhere near compiling at this point.

University of Southern California

Life is Good!