[torquedev] Cygwin porting

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Thu Oct 22 11:00:49 MDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 09:49:59PM +0300, Igor Ilyenko alleged:
> Hi  All!
>

> I and my colleagues have ported Torque to Windows (Cygwin) this year.
>
> We've tested all Torque components (client-server-mom) on Windows XP SP3
>
> with the latest Cygwin 1.5.25-15.

You ported pbs_mom?  That's incredible.  You did process spawning and polling,
counting cpus and memory, etc.?  Build system changes to support cygwin?

I did the initial work a few years ago to get the server, clients, and libs to
build on cygwin.  Were you able to build on that?  I'd love to see the patch.

University of Southern California

Life is Good!