[torquedev] Cygwin porting

Igor Ilyenko valexa at newman.bas-net.by
Wed Oct 21 12:49:59 MDT 2009

Hi  All!

I and my colleagues have ported Torque to Windows (Cygwin) this year.

We've tested all Torque components (client-server-mom) on Windows XP SP3

with the latest Cygwin 1.5.25-15.

At the moment has been passed the following release:

torque-2.3.6;

torque-2.3.7;

torque-2.4.1b1.

You can see some screen shots in attachment.

The patched sources also have been tested on Debian.

We would like to offer you our enhancements.

It can be useful in your next Torque release.

If you require more info feel free to contact me by email.

I appreciate any feedback you may have.

--

Вest  wishes,

Igor  Ilyenko

Software Architect

United Institute of Information Problems NAS of Belarus
http://uiip.bas-net.by
tel. +375 17 284 19 25