[torquedev] SC'09 ?

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Mon Nov 16 00:04:58 MST 2009

----- "Chris Samuel" <csamuel at vpac.org> wrote:

> Who's going to be at SC'09 this year ?

After talking with Gabe from MSI at the exhibitors
party this evening we reckon an evening of extensive
beer tasting^W^W torque development discussion could
be a nice thing.

So I'm going to suggest a meeting on Tuesday evening
at the bar part of Mccormick & Schmick's Seafood down
on the downtown part of the river front (reachable by
the tram system, and inside the fairless square zone).

They've got heaps of different beers on tap including
some cask conditioned ales (yum).  Garrick and I took
on the onerous task of checking it out on Saturday
evening and it passed successfully. ;-)

Questions:

1) Does this clash with anything major ? If so, what ?

2) Are people happy with the venue ?

3) Would an 8pm start be OK ?

cheers!