[torquedev] SC'09 ?

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Mon Nov 9 17:06:39 MST 2009

----- "Joshua Bernstein" <jbernstein at penguincomputing.com> wrote:

> We can meet up over the Penguin Sponsored BeoBash
> on Monday night. The drinks will be on Penguin.

I've been to to the BeoBash every SC I've been too
but I've found it getting busier and busier each time
to the point where it's hard to get in, let alone find
people and talk to them.. :-)

Still worth going to for the experience, but maybe
a brew pub (as suggested by Glen) might work better ?

Anyone with local knowledge ?

Oh, and for bonus points, anyone know if there's
anywhere close to the convention centre or the
Residence Inn that does decent coffee ?  (No,
Starbucks doesn't count! http://bit.ly/3ATHmO ).

cheers!