[torquedev] Cygwin patch and generic Code Quality

Al Taufer ataufer at adaptivecomputing.com
Tue Nov 3 11:22:25 MST 2009

I am aware of 2 patches from Simon that I will be applying this week.

1) assertions.h patch from bugzilla (25) that will be applied to 2.4.x branch.

2) patch Simon submitted to the mailing list to get rid of the A_ macros. I am planning to put this into the trunk branch, which means it will end up in the next major release.

Al Taufer
Adaptive Computing