[torquedev] TORQUE 2.4 is live.

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Tue Nov 3 00:50:00 MST 2009

----- "Garrick Staples" <garrick at usc.edu> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 02, 2009 at 12:17:43PM -0700, Josh Butikofer alleged:
>
> > Yes, I would just delete it.
>
> Ditto.

+1

Sorry for being so very quiet on Torque stuff recently,
am absolutely worked off my feet here (hence replying on
a public holiday). :-(

I was a bit worried when I took a look at the cpuset
code and saw that it still had my #if 0 in there to
comment out a block of code that caused an infinite
loop - I'd just considered that a work around until
the code got fixed properly, but it looks like it's
still there..

cheers,