[torquedev] Versioning Issues & Development Roadmap

Ken Nielson knielson at clusterresources.com
Fri May 29 09:26:57 MDT 2009

Glen Beane wrote:

>I think we've all agreed on this.  It's too bad that things got off
>track, since I thought this was  supposed to be the policy for quite a
>while

Your discussion has brought out a good point. We really are not changing policy as much as we are trying to repent for not following the policy in the past. With that in mind do we try and make 2.4 a backward compatible minor release or do we just confess our sin, release it as is and correct our practices going forward?

Ken Nielson
Cluster Resources