[torquedev] Versioning Issues & Development Roadmap

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Thu May 28 21:47:34 MDT 2009

yeah,  I guess that was my point.  Not ALL development should happen in trunk.

I think development of major versions should happen in a branch,
because by definition these are involving big changes that either are
incompatible or are long-term development projects, and trunk should
be the next minor version.