[torquedev] Versioning Issues & Development Roadmap

Garrick garrick at usc.edu
Thu May 28 21:29:57 MDT 2009

There's nothing wrong with the versioning scheme, just stop adding
features to "fixes" branches and do all development in trunk. Fixes
are always backported from trunk down to all supported branches. As
long as changes in trunk are backwards compat, then new releases keep
the same major number.  Easy.

Current trunk should stay on track as 2.4.

HPCC/Linux Systems Admin