[torquedev] TORQUE Bugzilla

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Thu May 28 19:41:54 MDT 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 1:02 PM, Josh Butikofer
<josh at clusterresources.com> wrote:
> Everyone,
>
> TORQUE Bugzilla is back! We are in the process of getting everything setup
> properly for TORQUE. As many of you may know, Bugzilla allows bug reports to
> submitted for products and components in that product. With that in mind I would
> like to pose a few questions:
>
> * What should the "products" for TORQUE be? I would think we should have a
> single product, TORQUE, with multiple versions: 2.3.x, 2.4.x, 2.5.x, 3.x, etc.

I agree

> * What should the components be for each product? We could get really detailed,
> but propose that simply "pbs_mom", "pbs_server", or "client commands" might be
> good enough. We can always add more later.

I agree here too.  We might also want a libtorque component, since
that is used by external programs to interface to torque

does anyone want to volunteer to be the default assignee for certain
components? I'm willing to be the default for one (I'm pretty sure it
requires a default assignee when you create a component).  I think
torque-dev should be in the default CC list for each component.