[torquedev] TORQUE Bugzilla

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Fri May 22 11:02:29 MDT 2009

Everyone,

TORQUE Bugzilla is back! We are in the process of getting everything setup
properly for TORQUE. As many of you may know, Bugzilla allows bug reports to
submitted for products and components in that product. With that in mind I would
like to pose a few questions:

* What should the "products" for TORQUE be? I would think we should have a
single product, TORQUE, with multiple versions: 2.3.x, 2.4.x, 2.5.x, 3.x, etc.

* What should the components be for each product? We could get really detailed,
but propose that simply "pbs_mom", "pbs_server", or "client commands" might be
good enough. We can always add more later.

What do you think? Comments? Concerns?

Oh--and the address to Bugzilla is:

http://www.clusterresources.com/bugzilla/

--