[torquedev] binary change to .JB files in 2.3-fixes branch!

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Thu May 21 15:43:18 MDT 2009

Well it sounds like we agree that we agreed that a community website would be
good. :)

I wasn't arguing against having Bugzilla or a community website. I was just
giving an example of how we have listened to the cry for greater community
involvement in the past and it didn't work out as expected because the community
didn't get involved (for whatever reason) even though the tool was provided. It
would behoove all of us to make sure we try to utilize the new tools as much as
possible--otherwise they do us no good. That's all I was saying.

Josh Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.