[torquedev] binary change to .JB files in 2.3-fixes branch!

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Thu May 21 11:36:11 MDT 2009

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 12:36 PM, Josh Butikofer
<josh at clusterresources.com> wrote:
> A few years ago the community wanted the docs on a wiki so they could be
> refined by people other than CRI. The theory was great, but unfortunately
> the wiki was underutilized

Yeah, that was a bit of a failure as far as community participation
went.  I do think the wiki was kind of confusing though.  I couldn't
figure out how to create an account and login until someone told me I
had to create an account to download Maui and the wiki would use the
same username/password!

I think a community web presence might help foster community
contributions to things like a wiki, rather than burying it on a
corporate website