[torquedev] binary change to .JB files in 2.3-fixes branch!

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Tue May 19 22:17:13 MDT 2009

Sorry I've been silent on this ... my e-mail wasn't properly alerting me to updates in the TORQUE mailing list.

We are looking into these ideas and are finalizing our proposal for the TORQUE roadmap, covering the next few versions of TORQUE--this includes how to handle the versioning situation. We have agreed internally to add no more to 2.3.x except for bug fixes. We don't plan on adding any more features to 2.3.x. I'll write a more detailed post about our thoughts on 3.0, 2.4, and 2.5 tomorrow.

We also finally have Bugzilla ready to be used--we just need to properly configure it, etc.

Josh Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.