[torquedev] binary change to .JB files in 2.3-fixes branch!

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Sat May 16 23:55:06 MDT 2009

how about we change the version in trunk to 3.0.0, since I think it is
too different from 2.3.x to really be 2.4.0, and it doesn't seem like
it will be ready for release any time soon.  Then we make a branch of
2.3-fixes for the 2.4.0 branch.

all the cutting edge stuff would continue to go into trunk, to be
released in torque 3.0.0
new features that do not change default behavior and are low-risk go
into the new 2.4 branch
bug fixes only would go into 2.3-fixes from now on

once the "new" 2.4.0 is releases, we would create a 2.5 branch and
only bug fixes would go into the 2.4 branch.